MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (WCBD/WCMH) – Pizza lovers, rejoice: It’s National Pizza Day!
We rounded up the best National Pizza Day deals in the Lowcountry today to start your weekend off right.
- Stop by Baskin-Robbins between 3 and 7p.m. on Friday for a free sample of their Sweetheart Polar Pizza.
- Take your pepperoni pizza up a notch with Donatos’ new Spicy Pepperoni pizza. You can get the new creation for just $1 more than the price of a regular pepperoni pizza.
- Celebrate National Pizza Day all month long and take 25% off all regular-priced pizzas.
- Download the myPilot mobile app and receive an offer for a free slice of PJ Fresh Pizza, redeemable at Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers.
- Get one medium two-topping pizza for just $5.99 when you place an order for two or more medium two-topping pizzas for carryout or delivery. Customers can also save 30% when they use the Pizza Hut Amazon Alexa skill to order pizza. Just say, “Alexa, ask Pizza Hut to place an order.”
WCBD is always looking for local deals to share in our National Pizza Day deals article. If you have a promotion or discount you’d like to share, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.