MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (WCBD) — Several school districts in the Lowcountry have announced make-up days for students following Tropical Storm Irma.
- November 20-21, 2017 and February 19, 2018, are now regular school days.
Dorchester County District 2
- Designated make-up days of October 23, 2017; February 19, 2018; and March 16, 2018, will now be full instructional days for students.
- October 16th, March 19th, March 30th will now be regular school days
- January 2, March 30, and April 27 will now be full school days for students.
- Confirmed make-up dates are not available, but the school district will more than likely use October 27 & March 30 as make-up days for students. We’re working with the school district to get more concrete information.
Schools were closed September 8, 11, and 12 for the anticipation of Tropical Storm Irma.