Equipment malfunction causes smoke scare in James Island

JAMES ISLAND, S.C. (WCBD) —  A fire in the 800 block of Regatta Rd was caused by equipment malfunction, according to the James Island Fire Department.

Crews from the James Island and City of Charleston Fire Departments responded shortly after 8 a.m. on Tuesday, February 7.

Officials say there was no fire only a smoke scare due to some equipment malfunction in the residence.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s