4C Cheese Corp. has issued a recall for Grated Cheese, Homestyle Grated Cheese, and Cento Grated Cheese Brands because of potential contact with salmonella.
Effected products include those packed in 6 oz.vacuum-sealed glass jars, with “BEST BY” dates between November 12, 2016 and November 12, 2018 and packaged in cases of either 6 or 12 jars per case.
4C cheese recall
Impacted products include:
- 4C All Natural Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-33126)
- 4C All Natural Parmesan/Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-37126)
- 4C All Natural 100% Imported Italian Pecorino Romano Cheese (UPC 41387-77126)
- 4C HomeStyle All Natural Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-32790)
- 4C HomeStyle All Natural Parmesan/Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 41387-11627)
- 4C HomeStyle All Natural 100% Imported Italian Pecorino Romano Cheese (UPC 41387-12302)
- Cento Parmesan Grated Cheese (UPC 70796-90502)
- Cento Romano Grated Cheese (UPC 70796-90501)
Consumers should not eat anymore, and return cheese to the store in which they were purchased.
No incidents have been reported.
Those with questions should contact 4C Foods Corp. at 866-969-1920 Monday- Friday, 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Eastern Time), with any inquires.