WASHINGTON, D.C. (WBAY) – Now that Republican Donald Trump is the president-elect of the United States, the focus will soon turn to what he will do during his first 100 days in office.
Trump released his “100-day action plan to Make America Great Again” in October.
In it, he also details what he will do on his first day in office:
- Propose a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress.
- A hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).
- A requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
- A five-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.
- A lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
- A complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
- I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.
- I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- I will direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.
- I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.
- I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- Lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.
- Cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.
- Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.
- Begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution.
- Cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities.
- Begin removing the more than two million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.
- Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered “extreme vetting.”
Trump says he will work with Congress to implement the following legislation during his first 100 days: Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, End the Offshoring Act, American Energy and Infrastructure Act, School Choice and Education Opportunity Act, Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, End Illegal Immigration Act, Restoring Community Safety Act, Restoring National Security Act, and Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act.