NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) — There’s a great opportunity for job seekers on Tuesday, October 18. Unemployment Eliminators is holding a job fair at Duvall Catering & Event Design, located at 2816 Azalea Drive in North Charleston from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Job fair organizers say they stand committed to helping job seekers connect with employers to help them take the next step in their careers. Various employers will be on site at the free fair.
Recruiters will be available to accept resumes and applications. There are more than 1,000 job openings.
Tips for attending the Job Fair
- Dress for success
- Attend the Job Fair as if you were going to a scheduled interview
- Wear comfortable shoes as you may be standing in line
- Be prepared
- Bring extra copies of your resume, pens and note paper
- Be ready to summarize your skills
- Be enthusiastic and ask questions.
- Stop at each booth
- Talk to the representatives and see what they have to offer and let them know what you are looking for
- Always keep your options open
For more information, call 678-863-0425 or send an email to email@example.com