SOUTH CAROLINA, (WCBD) — The S.C. State Election Commission wants to remind voters that they still have one last opportunity to get registered to vote before the 2016 General Election. Tuesday, October 11 is the last day to submit your registration form to your county office to vote in the November election.
Anyone who mails their voter registration application by Tuesday, October 11, will be eligible to vote on November 8. Deadlines have passed to register online, by fax or email, and in-person.
The deadline was last weekend, but it was extended due to Hurricane Matthew.
Anyone who still needs to register should:
- Click here to download an application from scVOTES.org
- Print the application
- Complete the application
- Mail the application to your county board of voter registration and elections no later than Tuesday, October 11
Mailing addresses for county boards of voter registration and elections can be found at scVOTES.org.
Anyone in the following categories must register in their county of residence by the deadline:
- Anyone who is not currently registered to vote in their county of residence
- Any voter who has moved from one county to another and has not yet registered in their new county
- Any voter who has moved to South Carolina from another state and has not yet registered in South Carolina