Goose Creek officials want to know about residential damage from Matthew


GOOSE CREEK, S.C. (WCBD) — Goose Creek officials are asking you to report any damage your home received from Hurricane Matthew to county officials.

We’re told City Planning Director Sarah Hanson is the city’s designated administrator who will report all substantial damage to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

If your home suffered damage, please contact her at or 843-797-6220 ext. 1118.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s