MONCKS CORNER, S.C. (WCBD) — Berkeley County School District (BCSD) is hosting six public forum meetings, for a project called “Moving Berkeley Forward,” aiming to empower every student for success. On Tuesday, the second of six meetings will be held.
The purpose of the forums is to allow the community an opportunity to receive pertinent information about opportunities afforded to students, plans for growth, district finances, the next generation of high-tech jobs, and how individuals can get involved. Community members who attend will hear a short presentation and have an opportunity to ask questions to a panel of district officials.
The public forum meeting dates, times and locations are listed below. (Each will either be in the auditorium or multipurpose room of the schools listed.)
Thursday, September 29, 2016 at Stratford High School beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016, at Cane Bay High School beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 10, 2016, at Berkeley High School beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016, at Timberland High School beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, at Daniel Island School beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016, at Hanahan High School beginning at 6:30 p.m.