Charleston, South Carolina (WCBD)- September is Hunger Action Month. This month the Lowcountry Food Bank is asking everyone in the Lowcountry to take action to fight hunger in the community.
Hunger Action Month is an opportunity to join a movement that has a real and lasting impact on our effort to feed more of your neighbors than ever before. Whether it’s by advocating and raising awareness, making donations or volunteering, everyone can find a way to make a difference during Hunger Action Month.
How You Can Take Action:
- Turn Orange for Hunger Action Day on September 8th
- Host a food and/or funds drive
- Get your company involved in the Ton of Tuna Food Drive
- Be an advocate! Sign up for our eblast, follow us on social media, and help spread the word about hunger in your community.
- Volunteer your time! There are so many fun ways to make a difference in September and beyond.