DORCHESTER COUNTY, S.C. (WCBD) — Dorchester County deputies have arrested a man in connection to a fatal shooting at a Summerville IHOP on the morning of June 5.
Dorchester County Detectives issued warrants for Keunte D. Cobbs on June 13 for the shooting that resulted in the murder of Brannon Mack and the attempted murder Bradford Spells.
Cobbs was found in North Charleston by North Charleston Police and a State Law Enforcement Division Fugitive Unit Monday night around 11 p.m. without incident.
He is now behind bars and will go before a bond judge at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Surveillance footage shows two suspects heading towards the bathroom of the IHOP minutes before two victims arrive. Once the victims go into the bathroom, the shooting happens within seconds. The two suspects can be seen running away.
The two victims were taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds, 22-year-old Brannon Mack later died from his injuries.
The investigation continues to identify the other party seen on video fleeing the IHOP after the shooting. If you have any information, you’re asked to call Crime Stoppers at 843-554-1111.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)