BAMBERG, SC– The SC Law Enforcement says 14 men have been arrested as a result of an ongoing investigation of illegal drug activity in Bamberg County.
Agencies involved in the investigation included: SLED, the Bamberg County Sheriff’s Department, the Bamberg PD and the Denmark PD.
Officials say they expect to execute additional arrests.
Suspects in custody:
- Maurice Noble Kimble, 26, of Denmark, SC
- Rickelle N. Sapp, 26, of Bamberg, SC
- Bertrand Lesene Richardson, 43, of Bamber, SC
- Jermaine Johnson, 35, of Denmark, SC
- Joe Edward Waymyers, 57, of Denmark, SC
- Ricardo Latroy Johnson, 30, of Bamberg, SC
- Samuel Milton Odom, Jr., 56, of Bamberg, SC
- Andrew Williams, 42, of Bamberg, SC
- Jamel Maurice Stroman, 22, of Aiken, SC
- Laquintin Raheem McMillan, 23, of Bamberg, SC
- Jakari A. Johnson, 25, of Bamberg, SC
- Nathaniel Rowe, Jr., 40, of Denmark, SC
- Sidney Davis, 45, of Denmark, SC
- Daniel T. Walker, 33, of Bamberg, SC
The 14 men were booked at the Bamberg County Detention Center and the cases will be prosecuted by the Second Circuit Solicitor’s Office.