NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on the recovery efforts following the blizzard that slammed a large swath of the United States (all times local):
Officials say three people have died in South Carolina during the massive winter snowstorm.
An elderly couple has been found dead in their Greenville home due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Authorities say 87-year-old Robert Bell and his 86-year-old wife Ruby had lost power during the storm on Friday night and set up a generator in their garage.
Authorities say the propped open garage door somehow closed and the house filled with carbon monoxide.
Highway patrol officials say a pedestrian has been killed in a weather-related crash in Greenville County. The 44-year-old man had been walking along a road when a vehicle hit a frozen area and struck him.
His name was not released.