Several school districts have announced changes in class schedules for next week due to weather:
Charleston County School District Make-Up Days:
Day #1: October 2 – make-up day/October 23 – teacher make-up/Work after hours to complete first quarter grades, reports (Distribute report cards Oct. 29)
Day #2: October 5 – make-up day/Election Day – teacher make-up/Nov. 3
Day #3: October 6 – make-up day/March 25 – teacher make-up/Work after hours to complete third quarter grades, reports
If Canceled Day #4 occurs – make-up day/June 3 – teacher make-up/Work after hours to complete end-of-year grades, reports
Colleton County Make-Up Days:
Thursday, October 15th – Full day for students and staff
Friday, October 16th – Full day for students and staff
Tuesday, January 5th – Full day for students and staff
Friday, February 12th – Full day for students and staff
Georgetown County School District:
Tuesday, October 13:
- Will operate on a 2hr delay for students
- Employees will follow regular work schedule
- Parents can drop off children at school at regular time, if necessary
- Buses will operate on a 2hr delay
- Bus routes may change due to road closures and detours. Expect delays.
- A list of road closures will be available Monday afternoon at http://www.gcsd.k12.sc.us
After School Activities:
- School activities, including athletic events, may resume Monday, October 12, at principal’s discretion
Dorchester School District Two:
- Due to the school weather closures this past week the early release days scheduled for Wednesday, October 14th and Wednesday, October 28th will be full instructional days for students.
- Also, the teacher work day scheduled for Monday, October 19th will be an Instructional day for students.
Dorchester School District Four:
Berkeley County School District:
Orangeburg County Consolidated District Three:
Orangeburg County Consolidated District Four:
Williamsburg County School District:
- Williamsburg County School District Schools will be closed on Monday, October 12, 2015, and Tuesday, October 13, 2015.
- The School District Offices will operate on the inclement weather schedule.