Come out and Celebrate and try some authentic Greek Cuisine at the 2013 Greek Festival
Friday, May 10 – Sunday, May 12.
Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for seniors & students, children 12 and under are free and all active military receive free admission.
The Charleston Greek Fest is a decades-old tradition of culture and entertainment.
Come join us in a celebration of life, music, good food, and friendship!
This year's festival includes:
• Delicious Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka and more!)
• Greek wines and beverages
• Greek music (two live bands!)
• Folk dance performances
• Cultural exhibits and shops
• Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
• 700+ car parking area with continuous shuttle service to festival grounds